Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Packing up (in more ways than one)

I have started packing up our belongings for two different reasons as you have probably read. I have begun packing our things for the impending move, we will have 2 weeks when we get back to move, but I wanted to get some of it taken care of now. In our kitchen gadget drawer I found 3 can openers and 3 potato peelers, all of verying quality! It has been kind of fun to begin the great material purge.

Secondly, I have already packed a tub and two suitcases for our trip. I have all of my things ready (except the jeans I am wearing right now) and I have Jacob's clothes all ready to go as well. We also have completed a list of supplies we are brining over to the Cash's and that stuff is packed in a tub (except for the beloved cheese since it needs refrigeration). We have some laundry to do before we can get started on Billy's clothes and we have to wait a few days before we can pack our carry-ons. Less than one week to go before we leave!

Thanks to so many of you faithful givers we have received our fundraising goal of $8000! We are incredibly blessed and well taken care of. Thank you all so much for all of your support!

Hopefully my next posting will be from the field after a wonderfully peaceful day of travel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home