Wednesday, November 01, 2006

We made it home safely late monday night. We were travelling for about 24 hours and were exhausted. My parents had driven us home and decided to spend the night to take care of Jacob for us while we got a good night's rest. Around 4 in the morning we were gently wakened by the soft (yeah right) cry of our sweet little boy. He screamed for a few more hours and cried when we put him down and when we held him, when we gave him water and when we took it away! I gave him some tylenol because if I was crying that hard for that long I would have a headache. He continued to cry and only dozed the rest of the night. My parents went home tired the next morning and we stayed up alright yesturday. Then last night Jacob went to bed at 7pm Billy went at 9 and I went at 10. Then Jake woke up crying again, this time at 1am. We brought him n the bed with us and all layed there awake unil we decided to just get up at 5. The plan is to stay awake until 1pm for nap, then wake him up at 4 and keep him up until 8 if possible.

We are unpacked from the trip and now I am trying to focus on packing for the move, but I am having a difficult time finding the motivation. We have 2 weeks left to find another place to live and be out of this one. I sure hope and pray that we can get over jet lag very fast to make this process easier!

3 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Welcome home! I hope the transition and jet lag recovery come quickly for all three of you.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

I am glad to hear you are back safely! I can't wait to hear stories. Let me know how I can help - in the transtition back, in packing, whatever. Love you guys

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear you guys are back safely. I will continue to pray that you will be able to find a place to live very soon. If it doesn't happen, do you have a place to go? Mom's, Grandma's? I am very glad to hear that you had a good trip. I went and saw all your pics you guys posted and its like looking at pics for a book, they are very good. Please keep me posted on your move.
Love you guys!
Tina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home